By accessing or using the Platform (defined below) you agree to be bound by these Terms. Your agreement with us includes these Terms, (collectively "Agreement").
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS, THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM USING THE PLATFORM. BY ACCESSING OR USING THE PLATFORM, YOU IRREVOCABLY ACCEPT THE AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE SAME (AS UPDATED FROM TIME TO TIME).
If you have downloaded Our PWA / App from Google Play Store, You will also be subject to Google Play Terms of Service. If there is any conflict between Google Play Terms of Service and this Agreement with respect to your use of the App, then, this Agreement shall prevail.
"Subscription" is an access model of the product where subscribers get access to the portal and tournaments hosted on the portal in which users compete to score in the Games hosted by GPL. The access depends on the subscription rules where entry fee and no of days of access is defined and is chosen by subscriber (if paid the subscription fee) or defined by GPL if ‘Free to play’ access. Generally subscription will require the user to pay an entry fee to subscribe. Free to play shall be as per the definition of GPL.
"Tournament" is an event in which users compete to score in the Games hosted by GPL on their Platform. Tournament can be either ‘Paid’ or ‘Free to play’. Paid Tournaments will require the Player to pay an entry fee to participate. Free to play shall be open to all Players.
"Player" is a subscriber (defined below) who meets the eligibility criteria as detailed in Clause 4.1 (below) and participates in Tournaments that are hosted by GPL on their Platform.
"Subscriber" is a User (defined below) who has paid a subscription fee as defined for the geo and has the access to the GPLs content.
"Currencies" means the Deposits OR MY PLAY COINS, Winnings OR REWARD COINS OR ANY ADHOC GIVE AWAY (collectively).
"Deposits"or"DepositBalance"or "My Play Coins" is the amount added by the Player to his/her Account through his/her subscription fee payment through their mobile operator or their e-wallet or any other account.
"Games" shall mean the HTML5 games that are licensed / owned / developed by GPL and made
available to Users on the Platform.
"Personal Information" means any information that relates to a natural person, which, either directly or in directly, in combination with other information available or likely to be available with a body corporate, is capable of identifying such person.
means the website available at http://gpl.gamebox.pk and any sub domains or igpl.pro and any sub domains ("Website") and the GPL mobile application on Android ("Application").
"Winnings" is an award coin that may be given to a Player at GPL’s sole discretion.
"Reward Coin" or "Winning Balance" is an award given to a Player for being a top scorer in a
"Territory" shall mean Pakistan.
"Billing Provider" shall mean Telenor.
Limitations on Players
Parties to theAgreement
These Terms describe a contractual agreement between You, the User of the Platform, and GPL regarding Your use of the Platform. GPL has the right to refuse access in its discretion for any or no reason. Without limiting the foregoing, You specifically acknowledge that GPL reserves the right to terminate or limit Your access in the event that GPL determines, in its sole discretion, that You have violated the policies of GPL or any forum used by You, including the activities that adversely affect the experience of other Users.
Eligibility Criteria for User(s)
- You must be of legal age as applicable in local law or at least 13 years of age to access and use the GPL Platform. If You are between the age of 13 to 17 years, Your access to the Platform should be permitted by Your parent or legal guardian
- You (or Your parent/guardian) must agree to be bound by these Terms;
- You must be a resident of the country the billing provider you have used to enter is operating in;
You (or Your parent/guardian) must agree to be bound by these Terms;
- By use of the Platform, You agree that You meet with the Eligibility Criteria as detailed in Clause 2 (above) and that You are fully able and competent to understand and accept this Agreement as a binding contract and to abide by all Terms.
- You shall not access the Platform by any other means other than through the interfaces that are provided by GPL and not acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Platform in any way to reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Platform, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents, or information through any means not specifically made available through the Platform.
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, or share any information on the Platform that:
- Belongs to another person to which You do not have any right to; or
- Is grossly harmful, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, pedophilic, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially objectionable, disparaging, relating to encouraging money laundering or gambling or otherwise unlawful in any manner; or
- Engages in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or GPL servers / networks; or
- Falsifies or deletes any author attributions, legal or other notices, proprietary designations, labels of the origin or source of software, or other material on the Platform.
- GPL shall not be liable for any misuse of the Personal Information shared by You with Us or a third party on Your profile on the Platform, chat rooms, forums, or game comments.
- GPL reserves the right to change these Terms from time to time, and such changes will become applicable to You if You continue to use the Platform at any time after such changes are posted on the Platform. Where We believe that any changes are material, We will notify You through either an in-app notification, or SMS, or push notifications, or email You have provided Us, but regardless of whether You receive such notice, any changes will become effective if You use any of the Platform at any time after such changes are published on this page. We recommend that you visit this page periodically to be sure You are aware of the most recent Terms.
- If You do not agree to these Terms, do not use any of the Platform, and if You do not wish to agree to any changes to these Terms, please cease using the Platform.
GPL may organize Tournaments on the Platform, and to participate in such Tournaments, the Users need to be in compliance with these Terms, more particularly, Clause 4 (below), and any additional criteria shared on the Platform.
Tournaments Terms and Conditions
The following terms and conditions govern the Player’s participation in the Tournaments hosted by GPL on its Platform. Each Tournament may have its own set of rules ("Rules") and in the event of any conflict between these Terms and the Rules of the relevant Tournament; the Rules shall supersede the Terms.
GPL employees and their immediate family members (spouses, domestic partners, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren) are not eligible to participate in Tournaments.
You need to fulfill each of the following eligibility criteria to participate in a Tournament:
- You should be an individual; resident of the country the billing provider is operating in.
You should be of an age of 18 years or above at the time of entry into the Tournament; You need to be a subscriber / user of our billing provider;
- You are not restricted by limited capacity;
- You are not a compulsive player;
- You are not depositing money originating from crime and/or unauthorized activities into Your Account; and
- You are not using Your Account to conduct any criminal/illegal activities.
You need to fulfill each of the following eligibility criteria to participate in a Tournament:
- To participate in a Tournament You must provide Your mobile phone number registered with our billing partner. The mobile phone number shared by You, will be verified by GPL using mobile technology or else an One Time Password ("OTP") system. Upon You, successfully verifying the OTP, an account will be created for You ("Account").
By registering for an Account, You represent, warrant and agree that:
- You meet with the eligibility criteria as detailed in Clause 4.1(above);
- You are using Your actual identity and a mobile phone number registered in Your own name;
- You will provide only true, accurate, current, and complete information about Yourself on the Platform; and
- You will maintain and promptly update the information that You provide on the Platform to keep it true, accurate, current, and complete.
- Your Account is for your personal use only. You may not impersonate someone else. By creating an Account after providing a mobile phone number and verifying it using any mechanism if available e.g. OTP , You represent, warrant, and agree that You are authorized to use the Platform and participate in Tournaments.
- You further agree that you will be solely responsible for the maintenance and security of Your Account.
- You also agree that you will be solely responsible for any activities conducted on or through your Account regardless of whether or not you are the individual who undertakes such activities. This includes any unauthorized access and/or use of Your Account. If you detect any suspicious activity on Your Account, You will inform us immediately by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Accordingly, you release and hold harmless GPL from any and all claims and causes of action arising out of or resulting from a third party’s unauthorized access or use of your Account.
- You shall not assign your rights and responsibilities pursuant to the Agreement to any third party.
- GPL reserves the right to deny or revoke your access to the Platform, or deactivate Your Account completely, or any part thereof, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without cause. If You wish to discontinue using Your Account, or if You become aware of any loss, theft, or unauthorized use of Your Account, please notify GPL immediately by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
If You are dissatisfied with the Platform, Your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Platform.
THE USERMUST MEET WITH THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AS DETAILED IN CLAUSE 4.1. THE
GAMES ARE BASED ON SKILL AND NOT CHANCE.
IF YOU ARE NOT RESIDING IN THE TERRITORY PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THE TOURNAMENT.
ANY AMOUNT RECEIVED BY GPL AS AGAINST THE PLAYER DEPOSIT SHALL BE NON-REFUNDABLE.
THE PLAYERS MAY USE THE CURRENCIES IN THEIR ACCOUNT TO ENTER THE TOURNAMENTS
RUNNING ON PLATFORM, WHERE THE MAXIMUM PARTICIPATION LIMIT HAS NOT BEEN
PLAYERS REQUIRING INFORMATION ON TAX OR LEGAL ISSUES ARE RECOMMENDED TO
CONTACT AN ADVISOR OR THE AUTHORITIES IN TERRITORY.
Player - Deposits, Tokens andWinnings.
Player - Deposits, Tokens andWinnings.
Purchase – Players may purchase PLAY COINS through their billing account. Any Deposit to the
Account of a Player isnon-refundable;
Entry Fee – the PLAY COINS and REWARD COINS may be used as entry fee for the paid
Awards– Awards for all Tournaments shall be declared in the Rules of such Tournament. All awards are
either in the form of PLAY COINS or REWARD COINS or ANY ADHOC GIVE AWAY. GPL
at its sole discretion reserves the right to provide Players PLAY COINS or REWARD COINS or ANY
ADHOC GIVE AWAY in the form of awards for performing identified tasks and activates on the
Platform i.e. activities like referring the Platform to potential users, uploading GPL profile
Redemption– Only REWARD COINS alone may be redeemed by the Player from his/ her GPL
Account to his/ her respective linked billing provider account;
Expiry – Currencies may expire based on the validity providedwhich will be nothing but duration of
subscription including retrial period ( retrial period an account is in will be sole decision of GPL);
Ensure that he/she is compliant with the terms of any third party service provider facilitating the payments;
- Not be entitled to Currencies obtained through cheating or other breaches of the relevant Tournament Rules on the Platform or these Terms, criminal activities, the manipulation of the gaming system, or by any other inappropriate means ( "Cheating");
- Not pledge the Currencies in the Player’s Account;
- be solely responsible for any taxes which may arise in connection with en-cashing the Currencies from the Player’s GPL Account to the Player’s billing provider’s account; and.
- Be solely liable for all direct taxes under applicable and statutory laws, in connection with the encashment of REWARD COINS by the Player. The reward may be subject to withholding taxes and/or other levies, cess, etc. as per applicable law. GPL shall not be liable for payment of any tax on the reward.
- GPL reserve the right to change the accepted method of payment or billing provider at its sole discretion;
GPL not warrant that the method of payment is available at all times;
Monitor all accounts and/ or money transactions to prevent money laundering activities. Any suspicious activity may be reported to the relevant authorities;
Reserve the right to verify the entitlement of the Player and, in case of doubt, may withhold the payment of the REWARD COINS;
Not be liable to pay any interest against any balance amounts of REWARD COINS held in Player’s Account on the Platform for any period of time;
GPL reserves the right to amend the MINIMUM DEPOSIT limit or arrange for additional and repeated examinations on Deposits at its sole discretion;
Reserve the right to :
limit Player’s participation in the tournaments; and/or
withhold any reward coins in the Player’s Account for a time period decided by GPL if such Player is suspected of Cheating;
Not be responsible for any damages that could occur as a direct or indirect result of a delay or inability to complete payment or the redemption of the reward coins.
Termination / Suspension of the Player Account by the Player
The Player may at his/ her will terminate or suspend his / her Account by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. All Currencies in such terminated Account shall stand forfeited by you unless the Player is able to withdraw the Currencies in accordance with these Terms. If You fail to reactivate Your account within the stipulated timeline, the Currencies in Your Account shall be deemed forfeited.
Tournament Entry Receipts
GPL does not issue receipts for entries in the Tournaments. The entries are accounted within the Account on the Platform. It is the responsibility of the Player to ensure that the entries are accurate. The Player may report any inaccuracies to email@example.com.
If any Player does not receive reward coins in spite of being one of the winners in a Tournament (or if a Player’s request to redeem Winnings to his / her billing provider’s account fails), such Player is required to submit an email to GPL on firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 (thirty) days from the date on which such Currencies were due to be credited in the Player’s Account. Failure to report the same within the stipulated timeline shall result in the Player losing claim over such Currencies.
No Representations of Warranties
Player undertakes to always follow the applicable gaming rules for all Games that are listed as part of the tournaments. Any breach of the gaming rules or the Terms will automatically mean that the Players entry to the tournaments is declared void and the Player will forfeit their entitlement to any winnings from any such void tournament.
GPL reserves the right to declare a tournament void at any time.
If the Player discovers a bug or any other error in the system, he/she must immediately log out from the Platform and write an email to GPL at email@example.com.
The Player may never profit from a bug or error in the Platform.
The schedules and amounts of any and all gratifications / promotions / rewards / incentives / giveaways are decided and set at the sole discretion of GPL. Moreover, due to the regulatory nature of specific countries, any indication of winner placements, such as leaderboards, shall not be considered final. Any transfer fees/charges associated with the disbursement of gratifications / promotions / rewards / incentives / giveaways will be borne by the winner or user. Users can win only once within the span of three months. We reserve the right to forfeit any winnings and block user accounts should we see any patterns of foul play. Any prizes that have not been claimed by the user within one month of the draw’s conclusion will be forfeited.
Invalid Players and forbidden behavior
The Player must personally perform all actions in regards to the Account and all payments to the account shall be made solely for the benefit of the Player.
The following behavior, amongst other things, is strictly forbidden in relation to the Tournaments use or attempted use, of external gaming assistance programs (EPA programs) including but not limited to, program or non-program based databases and profiles, for instance websites and subscription services created with the purpose of giving the Player an unfair advantage.
GPL reserves the right to declare the entry of a Player void, entirely or partly, should it become evident that:
it has been offered, requested, or accepted on the grounds of an error; or
the Player or third parties acting in cooperation with the Player jointly intend to evade the Agreement; or
The Player or other party acting in cooperation with the Player may directly or indirectly influence the end result and/or the outcome of the Tournament.
Any money added from the Player’s billing provider’s account to the Platform as Deposit is non-refundable. For clarity, even if the Player is unable to participate in a Tournament due to network failure or any other computer related issue (in spite of having used PLAY COINS as the entry fee); there will be no refund of any deposit.
User not limiting his/her statutory rights, expressly acknowledges and agrees to the following:
- The Player is participating in the tournament at his or her ownrisk;
The Platform is provided "asis", GPL expressly disclaims all express or implied representations
- There may be delays in GPL’s network and systems;and
- GPL reserves the right to publish the result of any/ allTournaments.
Among other things, GPL does not guarantee that:
- The Platform will meet the User’s expectations;or
The Platform will be accessible without interruption or in a timely, reliable, or fault- free
The results obtained through use of the Platform will be as per users expectations deemed
as correct and reliable;or
The quality of the products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained
by the User through the Platform will meet the User’s expectations.
The User shall be solely responsible for damages to his or her data system or for loss of data
arising from downloads of content from the Platform.
No guidance or information, written or oral, obtained from GPL or via the Platform, shall
constitute any warranty, which has not specifically been stated in these Terms.
Users specifically acknowledge and agree that in no event shall GPL be liable for any direct or indirect damage, including but not limited to, delay, damages caused by unused opportunity of the Platform, loss of profits, goodwill, licenses of data, or other financial loss arising out of: the use of the Platform or inability to use the Platform; costs arisen from acquiring a replacement of any product or service that is based on any item, data, information, or service purchased through the Platform, from any message received through the Platform or any transactions made by means of the Platform; third party claims against the player; unlawful access to or modifications of data transmissions; or any other circumstances related to the Platform.
GPL exempts itself from any claims for damages relating to the Platform access, function, quality, and possible errors such as spelling errors, bugs, and other factors relating to the Platform.
GPL shall not be liable for any indirect or unforeseeable damages caused to the Users under any given circumstances.
The User(s) shall maintain confidentiality of his/her User credentials and shall be responsible for any access made through his/her account. The User shall immediately notify GPL of any actual or suspected unauthorized use of User’s credentials and may be liable for the GPL’s losses or such other parties as the case may be, due to any unauthorized use.
GPL shall not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of force majeure or other similar circumstances, directly or indirectly affecting GPL and unreasonably complicating GPL’s activities. Examples of force majeure events are real or potential labour disputes, governmental actions, war or threat of war, sabotage, civil unrest, demonstrations, fire, storm, flooding, explosion, earthquake, provisions or limitations of materials or resources, inability to obtain the relevant authorization, accident, and defect in electricity or telecommunication network. Force majeure or other event beyond GPL’s control hindering, delaying or complicating the maintenance of the Platform entitles the GPL to suspend or limit the Platform until further notice.
The content of the Platform is protected by international copyright acts and treaties. All reproduction or distribution of any material on the Platform, including but not limited to text, photographs, movies, music and software programs is strictly prohibited, unless explicitly stated otherwise. GPL reserves any and all rights not expressly granted herein.
GPL’s trade name, logotype, and all related trademarks, product and/or service names and slogans used in the Platform are the property of GPL and may not be used in any way without the prior written approval of GPL. Users use of the Platform shall not be construed as the grant of any license or right to use any trademarks or names appearing on the Platform.
GPL may include or offer third party products on the Platform through digital advertisements, whether fetched directly from advertisers or sourced from ad networks
GPL shall not be liable for any privacy practices or the content shared by the business partners, advertisers, sponsors or other websites to which GPL provides links on the Platform.
Term: This Agreement is valid until further notice.
Termination: Player(s) whose Accounts have been suspended / frozen/terminated on the basis of the reasons cited below, will not be entitled to participate in any Tournament until GPL at its sole discretion lifts such suspension/freezing/termination. Freezing can occur in relation to the entire Platform or certain sections of the Platform
GPL may at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend/freeze/terminate the User’s access to the Platform if he/she violates or attempts to violate the security of the Platform including, without limitation:
Accessing data not intended for You or logging on to a server or Player Account the User is not authorized to use;
Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without authentication; or
Accessing or using the Platform without authorization, in violation of these Terms or in violation of applicable law
Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. GPL will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting Users who are involved in such violations. You agree not to use any device, software, or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Platform or any activity being conducted on this Platform
GPL may at its sole discretion and without prior notice, suspend, freeze or terminate the
Player’s Account under the following circumstances:
- The Player violates any or all terms of this Agreement or instructions on thePlatform;
- The Player shares false information at the time of signing up for the Tournament(s);
GPL has reason to suspect a crime, misuse, fraud, or attempt of such in relation to
use of thePlatform;
The Player accesses or tries to access the Tournament from any unauthorised
The Player obtains Currencies through cheating or other breaches of the relevant
game rules on the Platform or these terms criminal activities, the manipulation of
the gaming system, or by any other inappropriatemeans.
No transactions have been registered for the Player Account for a period of
- GPL considers it to be necessary for safety reasons or GPL’s reputation;or
- GPL is forced to do so pursuant to legislation or ruling of a competent authority.
13.1. The Users shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless GPL and its affiliates, if any, from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, suits, proceedings, penalties, interests, damages, demands, costs, and expenses (including legal and statutory fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by GPL that arise out of, result from, or in connection with:
13.2. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Terms, in no event shall GPL and its affiliates, if any, be liable to the User or anyone claiming through the User in respect of any subject matter of these Terms or Tournament(s) under contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for any special, incidental, indirect, consequential, exemplary or punitive damages, loss of goodwill, loss of revenue, loss of opportunity, loss of anticipated profits, whatsoever, including those resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether or not foreseeable or whether or not GPL has been advised of the possibility of such damages, or based on any theory of liability, including breach of contract or warranty or negligence or any other claim arising out of or in connection with the use of or access of the Platform.
Applicable Law andJurisdiction
- The User’s breach of these Terms;
Any claims made by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection
with User’s use of GPL Platform or participation in a Tournament on the
Platform or winning/claiming the reward of such Tournament;
The User’s violation of any rights of another, including intellectual property
- He User’s violation of any applicablelaws.
These Terms shall be governed by the laws of territory.
You agree that GPL is solely basedin India, and nothings hallgiverise to personal jurisdiction over us in
jurisdictions other than New Delhi, India and you shall not raise any claims against us in any
court or forum in any jurisdiction other than New Delhi, India.
Any claim or dispute between the Player and GPL will be entertained and tried solely and
exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in New Delhi, India and no other place
GPL offers reward coinsin tournaments in games of skills.
If, for any reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of the Terms, or portion thereof, to be unenforceable, that portion shall be enforced to the maximum extent permissible so as to give effect to the intent of the parties as reflected by that provision. The remainder of the Terms shall continue in full force and effect
No provision of this Agreement shall be deemed to be waived and no breach excused, unless such waiver or consent shall be in writing and signed by GPL. Any consent by GPL to, or a waiver by GPL of any breach by the User, whether expressed or implied, shall not constitute consent to, waiver of, or excuse for any other different or subsequent breach.
Games of Skill
A "Game of Skill" is a game where the outcome is determined mainly by mental or physical skill rather than by chance. GPL does not support, endorse or offer to Users ‘games of chance’ for money. It is the dominant element of skill or chance, which determines the character of the game. The outcome or success in the games hosted on GPL platform is directly dependent on the Player’s effort, performance and skill. Player’s skill and knowledge of the game may be enhanced with familiarity and practice.